3 bedroom terraced house for saleArrol Road, Beckenham
Offers in Excess of
- Lovely period terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Extended kitchen/breakfast room
- Two reception rooms
- Character features
- Landscaped rear garden & roof terrace
- Popular quiet location
This lovely, light and spacious Edwardian home is tastefully presented throughout and retains character features. The two reception rooms are interconnecting, the sitting room with real flame fire, the dining room with French doors to outside, an opening from the dining rooms leads into the fitted extended kitchen/breakfast room. To the upstairs are three bedrooms, off the rear are French doors leading to a roof terrace with far reaching views, a particular feature of the property, and a remodelled bathroom with half panelled walls. Benefits include fitted carpets, double glazed windows and gas radiator central heating. Outside is a lovely 40ft rear garden and terrace backing onto the allotments.
Property ref: 121_783_4643293
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74810348.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4643293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.