2 bedroom cottage for salePark Lane, Barlow
Sale by Tender
- Detached Cottage in popular rural village
- 2 Reception Rooms & Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Range of Outbuildings & Large Rear Garden
- In Need of Full Renovation
SITUATION From Selby take the A1041 towards Camblesforth. On reaching Camblesforth Common, turn left into Barlow Common Lane towards Barlow. On entering the Village proceed along Park Road into Park Lane where the property will be found on the left hand side clearly marked by one of our distinctive For Sale boards.
THE PROPERTY This consists of a Detached Cottage being situated in an excellent position in the popular rural village of Barlow which is conveniently located for the Market town of Selby and for commuting to the cities of Leeds and York. The good sized accommodation which is in need of full renovation presently comprises:
LIVING ROOM 14' 3" x 13' 6" (4.34m x 4.11m) Imitation stone fireplace, beam to ceiling and enclosed staircase leading to the first floor.
SITTING ROOM 15' 3" x 13' 0" (4.65m x 3.96m) Beam to ceiling.
KITCHEN 14' 0" x 8' 0" (4.27m x 2.44m) Range of units comprising single drainer sink unit, base units with worktops and wall cupboards. Built in cupboard and door leading to the rear garden.
BATHROOM Coloured suite comprising panelled in bath and pedestal washbasin. Airing cupboard housing cylinder.
SEPARATE TOILET White low flush wc.
LANDING This is approached via the enclosed staircase from the Living Room and opening from the small landing are:
FRONT BEDROOM 15' 9" x 13' 6" (4.8m x 4.11m)
FRONT BEDROOM 15' 5" x 13' 0" (4.7m x 3.96m) Boarded up fireplace and built in cupboard.
TO THE OUTSIDE Range of brick and slate attached OUTBUILDINGS comprising:-
GUNROOM 12'3 x 11'9
GAMESTORE 12'6" x 11'9"
Timber GARAGE/WORKSHOP and STORES to rear.
Large predominantly lawned gardens to rear.
The property has the benefit of a vehicular right of way to the rear garden over the grassland to the east of Cottage.
SERVICES It is understood that mains drainage, mains water and electricity are laid to the property, however it is recommended that all interested parties should make their own enquiries with the relevant statutory authorities as to the points of connection.
COUNCIL TAX BAND It is understood that the property is in Council Tax Band D, which is payable to Selby District Council.
MODE OF SALE The property is being offered For Sale by Informal Tender with the closing date for Offers being Friday 31st August 2018. Offers should be made in writing and the offer letter should clearly set out the following:-
1. The amount of your offer.
2. Confirmation as to how your offer will be funded (i.e. cash or loan)
3. Confirmation that should your offer be accepted that you will be able to sign and exchange Unconditional Contracts within 42 days of your offer being accepted with the Sale completing 14 days thereafter.
4. Any other conditions, in details, which maybe attached to your offer.
5. The Solicitors acting on your behalf.
Your offer letter should be sent to the Agents Office at 4 Belgravia, Goole, DN14 5BU in an envelope clearly marked "GAMEKEEPERS COTTAGE ".
VIEWING The property will be OPEN FOR GENERAL VIEWING at the following times:-
Saturday 11th August 2018 at 10am PROMPT
Monday 13th August 2018 at 6pm PROMPT
Saturday 18th August 2018 at 10am PROMPT
Wednesday 22nd August 2018 at 12 noon PROMPT
Saturday 25th August 2018 at 10am PROMPT
Wednesday 29th August 2018 at 12 noon PROMPT
PROPERTY TO SELL Take advantage of our very competitive fees, ring 01405 762557 to arrange your Free Marketing Advice and Appraisal.
WHETHER BUYING OR SELLING LET US SMOOTH THE PATH TO YOUR NEW HOME.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE GRAPHS An Energy Performance Certificate is available to view at the Agent's Offices and the Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental (CO2) Impact Rating Graphs are shown.
FLOOR PLANS These floor plans are intended as a guide only. They are provided to give an overall impression of the room layout and should not be taken as being scale drawings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74818505.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102687003594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Clegg & Co, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.