4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHall Lane, Hindley, WN2 2SA
- Substantial 4 bedroom period house
- Beautiful original character features
- Modern urban interior design.
- Fully boarded out loft space
- Enclosed & private garden
- Off road parking & garage
- Gas central heating / Double glazing
- 2033 SQ.FT.
Enviably located on Hall Lane, undoubtably one of Hindley's premier location's, this exceptional Victorian house has been a loving family home that features a sophisticated & very trendy interior set over three floors that includes a fully boarded out loft room and further benefits from a beautiful garden and vehicle access to rear with off-street parking & its own detached garage. The accommodation totals in excess of 2,000 square feet with a stylish modern urban interior design that briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule with beautiful mosaic tiled floor & internal door with leaded glass windows, impressive hallway with high coved ceilings and original internal doors leading through to a fantastic snug / family room located to the front of the property which offers a feature bay window and period style fire and surround plus the main lounge which has been also been tastefully decorated and features stripped wooden flooring, a grand central feature fireplace and French doors with access to the rear garden. There is also a modern fitted kitchen with central island / breakfast bar plus an informal dining room just off situated to the rear of the property that both have access to the private gardens. On the first floor the spacious landing area is another notable feature with plenty more original features such as the skylight window, staircase and balustrades providing access to four bedrooms and family room. The large master double bedroom located to the rear has fitted robes whilst the family bathroom has a pleasant traditional feel with a white suite comprising WC, sink unit, and bath with shower over. Another unique feature can be found on the landing - here there is a mechanised loft ladder which provides access to a loft room with Velux window providing over 200 square feet of extra space and storage. Externally to the rear there is a well kept private road providing vehicle access to a small handful of the residents including number 34 which has a parking space and access to a detached brick built garage. The rear garden is totally private and offers a lawn and two patio areas ideal for the summer BBQ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74824240.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9915430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.