3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouthfield Avenue, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 4BQ
- Double Garage
- With Power & Light & Electric Door
- Large Sunny Garden
- Lovely Quiet Road
- Walking Distance to Shops
- Modern Finish Throughout
- Worcester Combination Boiler
- Lovely Bright Kitchen/Diner
- Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Spacious Property
**NEW DOUBLE GARAGE** Complete with electric roller door, power and light, window and patio doors into sunny rear enclosed low maintenance garden. The house boasts bright spacious living accommodation starting with a modern open plan kitchen/diner, bay fronted lounge and cloakroom to the ground floor then three good size bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor with storage space. All this situated in a quiet position within walking distance of Kingswood shops and bus stops.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74826080.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KISAL204700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.