3 bedroom flat for saleDunmorlie Street, Walker
- An impressive 3 bed ground floor semi detached flat
- Private enclosed yard
- Modern kitchen and well presented bathroom
- Chain free sale
- perfect for a first time buyer or landlord
- No work required and ready to move into
- Attractive price
- Gas central heating and full double glaizng
- EPC RATING C
Letsmove Residential are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £46,000 for 40 Dunmorlie Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 2JL. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Letsmove Residential, 10 High Street East, Wallsend, NE28 8PQ on 01912626514 before exchange of contracts.A SPACIOUS 3 BED GROUND FLOOR SEMI DETACHED FLAT - WELL PRESENTED AND READY TO MOVE INTO OR LET OUT - MODERN INTERIOR INCLUDING NEW DEOCR AND NEW FLOORING - CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN AND WHITE BATHROOM SUITE - PRIVATE ENCLOSED YARD - LOCATED WITHIN EASY COMMUTING DISTANCE TO NEWCASTLE CITY CENTRE WITH EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS - GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING - ATTRACTIVE PRICE - CHAIN FREE SALE - VIEWINGS AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK 0191 2626514. EPC- RATING C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74830868.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8259228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Letsmove Residential Sales & Lettings, Wallsend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.