2 bedroom terraced house for saleSpring Street, Rugby Town Centre
- Two Double Bedroom Terraced Home
- Separate Reception Rooms Plus A Cellar
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted First Floor Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazing & Gas Fired Combi-Boiler
- Ideal First Time Buy/Investment
- Great Sized Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Energy Rating Band D
***OOOH LA LA, A STYLISH KITCHEN, REFITTED FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM, CELLAR AND A SOUTHERLY FACING 90FT REAR GARDEN***
*A two double bedroom terraced home
*Situated close to the heart of the town centre enjoying its amenities
*Close proximity to Rugby train station
*Separate reception rooms
*Refitted kitchen in a shaker style
*Refitted first floor bathroom
*Master bedroom with period feature fireplace
*Upvc double glazing & Gas central heating via a combi boiler
**In excess of 90 Ft rear garden that is southerly facing
*Brick built out houses
*Perfect first time buy/investment
The property is situated within close proximity to the town centre and all of its amenities. Rugby Train Station is within easy walking distance with current commute time of approximately 50 minutes to London Euston.
Lounge - 12'1" (3.68m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Dining Room - 12'1" (3.68m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Refitted Kitchen - 6'6" (1.98m) x 12'3" (3.73m)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Bedroom Two - 9'1" (2.77m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Spacious Bathroom - 6'6" (1.98m) x 12'2" (3.71m)
CELLAR - 9'1" (2.77m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Attached Brick Built Storage - 6'7" (2.01m) x 7'10" (2.39m)
Additional Brick Built Storage - 2'7" (0.79m) x 9'7" (2.92m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Picklescott Homes, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.