6 bedroom terraced house for saleClapham Common North Side, Clapham, SW4
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Swimming Pool
- Private Parking
An extraordinary home of grand proportions and rare quality in Clapham, SW4. Accommodation has been meticulously designed and finished to offer a truly bespoke and luxurious family home.
This prestigious residence was designed and constructed to the highest standard providing a unique family home of over 7,000 sq ft with breathtaking Southerly views across the common.
Features & Amenities:
- Bespoke joinery and wood work throughout
- Hand crafted Italian marble fireplaces
- Integrated intelligent home lighting and sound
- Indoor swimming pool
- Climate Control, incorporating full air conditioning and under floor heating throughout
- Crestron System
- Sub Zero wine fridges
- Unique handmade kitchen, integrated Gaggenau appliances, granite work surfaces
- Concealed ceiling speakers
- Intruder, CCTV & fire alarm system
- Crystal chandeliers
- Professionally landscaped and designed rear garden
- Private decked roof terrace with stunning City views
The property is enviably located opposite Clapham Common overlooking the wide open green space.
The charming Clapham Old Town is nearby with an abundance boutique shops, cafes, delicatessens and the Michelin star Trinity Restaurant. The cosmopolitan Battersea Rise is also situated within close proximity offering a variety of chic restaurants and bars.
Good transport links into the City, West End, Victoria and Waterloo are close by at Clapham Common underground (0.5 miles) and Clapham Junction overground (1.1 miles) whilst a number of bus routes run along Clapham Common North Side.
There are a number of outstanding schools within the area, including Clapham Manor Primary School, Parkgate House School, Eaton House The Manor School, Thomas's Clapham, Macaulay Church of England School, Belleville Wix Academy, Lark Hall Primary School and Broomwood Hall School.
*All times and distances are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74842370.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPM170011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.