6 bedroom detached house for saleNewhouse Farm, Priory Lane, Tywardreath, Cornwall
- Renovation project.
- A fabulous six bedroom detached farmhouse.
- Set in approx. three acres.
- Next to Tywardreath, a popular village near Fowey.
- Planning permission to convert barns into four holiday cottages.
- Enclosed paddock, and further land with a stream.
- Further outbuildings.
- Grade 11 listed and full of character.
An exciting opportunity not only to renovate a Grade II listed farmhouse but also convert stone barns into four holiday let cottages with planning permission already granted. Set in three acres of gardens, fields and out buildings, this property nestles close to the south Cornish coastline in the beautiful historic village of Tywardreath. The farmhouse has a wealth of period features and character found in the huge kitchen/dining room, sitting room, study and further reception room. Upstairs there are six bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Outside there is ample parking separating the Old farmhouse from a range of stone barns; these have planning permission for conversion into four holiday cottages. PA12/02679.
There are further storage buildings, an enclosed paddock and a stream running through land that extends down the valley.
This period property which needs renovating throughout offers many different investment possibilities with its flexible accommodation, land, outbuildings and fantastic location.
Location Information Tywardreath is an interesting old Cornish village, just inland from the Fowey Estuary, near the South Cornish Coast. It has a good mix of local shops, a pub and church. There is a primary school and secondary education provided at nearby Fowey. Access out of Cornwall is easy with the main line train station at Par less than a mile away, the nearby A38 for road travel, or Newquay airport offering regular flights just 40 minutes away.
Property ref: 121_903_2742973
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74845142.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2742973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Fowey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.