1 bedroom maisonette for saleAshby Grove, Loughborough
- Ground floor maisonette
- One double bedroom
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Allocated parking space
- Gas, central heating & double glazing
- Cul de sac location
- Close to town centre and Loughborough University
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. This ground floor FREEHOLD maisonette is situated in the grounds of Ashby Grove. Ashby Grove is a quiet cul de sac location and is in close proximity to both the town centre and Loughborough University. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
This one bedroom maisonette is located in the grounds of Ashby Grove. Offering double glazing, gas heating to radiators throughout, a private front door opens to the entrance hall with doors to all room straight into a triple aspect open plan kitchen/reception room. There is a double bedrooms and bathroom with three piece white suite. The property further benefits from an allocated, off street parking space. Ashby Grove is a quiet cul de sac location in very close proximity to both Loughborough Town Centre and Loughborough University.
Door to front, wall mounted radiator and doors to all accommodation.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen 11' 2" x 17' ( 3.40m x 5.18m )
Lounge area with double glazed windows to front and side, double wall mounted radiator and television point.
Kitchen area fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink/drainer unit, fitted appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas hob and cooker with extractor fan over, storage cupboard and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window and wall mounted radiator.
White three piece suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush W/C. Obscure double glazed window, wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a mainly laid to lawn garden area.
To the rear of the property is an allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74863457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH110215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.