3 bedroom terraced house for saleLiscard Road, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
- Bright and Airy Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Located in the Popular Area of Wavertree, L15
- Vestibule, Entrance Hall and Lounge/Diner
- Good Sized Fitted Kitchen with Ample Space
- Two Generously Sized Doubles and Cot Room
- Extensive Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Externally Comprises a Yard to the Rear
- Viewings are Recommended and Sought After
Move Residential are delighted to offer this well presented two/three bedroom mid terraced property on Liscard Road, Wavertree, L15. Upon entering the property you have an inviting vestibule leading to an entrance hall that provides access to the full residence. Firstly, you have a well presented lounge/dining area that is complimented by neutral decor and continues to a rear kitchen. This good sized fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units, integrated appliances and access to the rear. As you ascend to the first floor, you have two double bedrooms and a cot room as well as a family bathroom. Externally, you have a well maintained yard to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9923051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.