3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSherwood Rise, Eastwood, Nottingham, NG16
- Semi Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge Diner
- South West Facing Private Garden
- Popular Residential Location
- Ideal First Time Purchase
- No Upward Chain
This three bedroom semi detached house is offered for sale with no upward chain and with some cosmetic improvements would make a great first home or family home. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, open plan lounge and dining area and kitchen with access to the rear garden. On the first floor you'll find 3 good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with three piece suite. Outside the south west facing garden is tiered with various sections including a lawn and decking area. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking. The property is situated just half a mile from the shops and amenities of Eastwood Town Centre with excellent transport links including the Rainbow One bus service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74887889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11031350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watsons Estate Agents, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.