3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRydal Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD21
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH ATTIC BEDROOM THREE
- FULLY REDECORATED INTERNALLY
- RECENTLY CARPETED
- NEW UPVC WINDOWS AND DOORS
- NEW CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM FITTED RECENTLY
- NO CHAIN
*THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE IDEAL FIRST TIME HOME OR BUY TO LET INVESTMENT*
A well presented three bedroom through terrace property conveniently located for local amenities and within a comfortable distance from Keighley town centre. NO CHAIN
The property is situated within easy reach of everyday amenities including butchers and post office, whilst Keighley town centre is approximately 1/2 mile distant with its first class shopping facilities and links by both road and rail to the major towns and cities of West Yorkshire.
3.07m x 2.24m
Fitted wall and base units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl sink unit, built in electric oven and hob, space for washer, tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door to the rear.
4.01m x 3.4m
Window to the front, storage cupboard, radiator.
4.01m x 3.38m
Velux, under eve storage, boiler cupboard.
2.62m x 2.3m
window to the rear, radiator.
White three piece suite comprising, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. Tiled walls, vinyl flooring, window to the front, radiator.
Yard with wall boundaries.
4.3m x 4.04m
Double glazed door to the front, access to first floor, window to the front, wood effect fireplace, marble insert, living flame effect gas fire, television point, radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74890727.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KGH180052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holroyds , Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.