2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinding House Drive, Hednesford
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Fitted Shower
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen with Oven, Hob & Extractor Fan
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge/Diner
- Well Appointed Downstairs W/C
- Welcoming Entrance Hall
- Patio Doors Leading to Rear Turfed Garden
- Allocated Off Street Parking
- Situation in a Desirable Semi-rural Market Town
- Monthly Rent and Service Charge Payable
**SHARED OWNERSHIP** LAST REMIANING PLOT** whg is proud to announce this brand new two bedroomed semi-detached Shared Ownership property on the “Greenwood Valley” development by Persimmon in Hednesford, Staffordshire.
This modern two bedroom semi-detached home is the perfect house for a first time buyer and families. The two double bedrooms sit parallel to one another split by a modern family bathroom complete with stylish tiling. The hallway and staircase lead down into a reception room and into the large living room which makes for a great space to socialise. The open plan kitchen and dining area comes fitted with an oven, hob and extractor hood as standard. The patio doors are a fantastic addition that open out onto the turfed rear garden allowing for light to flow through into the house. The property also features a downstairs w/c and allocated parking space outside the house.
Hednesford is situated on the South of Cannock Chase, known as the southern gateway to the chase it allows for visitors to see the countryside in all its beauty. The small town gives great options for shopping and entertainment., Stafford is only a 9.8 mile journey away and the City of Wolverhampton is 11.6 miles away, families need not worry as Hednesford offer some excellent schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-74896943.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6861867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by whg, Walsall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.