2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrantwood Drive, Leyland
- Modern Semi Detached Family Home
- Popular and Convenient Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Large Living Room
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Recently Refitted Bathroom
- Larger Than Average Garden
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- VIEWING A MUST!!!
EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY - IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY - This modern semi detached family home is presented in excellent order throughout and benefits from a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, large living room, two double bedrooms, refitted bathroom and good size private rear garden and driveway - NOT ONE TO BE MISSED
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch - Door to
Living Room - 4.34m x 4.11m (14'3 x 13'6) - Window to front. Stairs to first floor. Door to
Kitchen Diner - 4.11m x 2.59m (13'6 x 8'6) - Comprehensive range of modern base and eye level units incorporating integrated double oven, hob and extractor hood. Window and french doors to rear.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.11m x 2.59m (13'6 x 8'6) - Window to rear
Bedroom 2 - 3.05m x 2.29m (10'0 x 7'6) - Window to front
Bathroom - 1.75m x 1.91m (5'9 x 6'3) - Recently refitted modern three piece suite. Frosted window to front
Front - The front is open plan with lawn area and driveway providing off road parking
Rear - The larger than average rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing with lawn and paved patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74902583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28102564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Perspective, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.