3 bedroom detached villa for saleDalmahoy Crescent, Kirkcaldy
- Extended detached family villa
- Hallway & lounge
- Dining room & family room
- Dining kitchen & utility
- 3 double bedrooms & bathroom
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Alarm system & upvc soffits & facias
- Beautifully maintained garden ground
- Mono blocked driveway & garage
Susan Morton at RE/MAX is delighted to market this extended detached family villa which has been maintained to a high standard. Situated within the ever popular Dunnikier Estate, close to the A92 (Edinburgh) link road, both primary and secondary schools, local shops, the main shops within Fife Retail Park and a short distance of the town centre with its varied amenities. Immaculately presented accommodation comprises: hallway, lounge, dining room, family room, dining kitchen and utility with appliances, 3 bedrooms (all with built-in storage) and modern bathroom. Gas central heating, double glazing, alarm system, upvc soffits and facias. Beautifully maintained garden ground which is westerly facing to rear and with mono blocked driveway for several cars and garage with electric door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74903186.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9003910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.