2 bedroom apartment for saleLong Lane, London, SE1
- Stunning 2 bedroom apartment
- Zone 1 Location
- Just 1 minute from Bermondsey Street boasting restaurants, bars and boutique shops
- 5 Minutes London Bridge or Borough Station
- Modern and immaculate finish throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen with matching Bosch appliances
- Ideal for couple or first time buyer
- Concierge, Residents Gym and Communal Garden + Roof Terrace
- Due for Completion
- View NOW
SDLT PAID THIS WEEKEND. Stunning 2 bedroom apartment in Zone 1's vibrant London Bridge. Just 1 minute from Bermondsey Street boasting restaurants, bars and boutique shops. Modern and immaculate finish throughout with fully fitted kitchen with matching Bosch appliances. Ideal for couple or first time buyer. Large Second bedroom, ideal for a child, or can be used as study/storage, dining room. All residents benefit from a Gym, Gardens and a Roof Terrace on site. Impressive arrival with double height ceiling leading to the 12 Hour Concierge.
SATURDAY 11th AUGUST LAUNCH- GARDEN PARTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference la321654554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Now Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.