2 bedroom terraced house for saleWashington Street, Accrington
- A simply stunning 2 bedroom terrace property
- Situated in a popular location
- Close to Accrington Town Centre
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Ideal for first time buyers & families
- Modern dining kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Good sized rear yard with a storage outhouse
- Gas fired central heating
- Early viewings recommended to avoid disappointment
Presenting a prime opportunity to first time buyers is this simply stunning 2 bedroom terrace property that simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Washington Street is within close proximity to good schools, bus routes, Coppice Park and Accrington Town Centre. Benefitting from double glazing windows & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises vestibule, lounge, fitted dining kitchen, 2 double bedrooms & a 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally the property benefits from a good sized rear yard with a storage outhouse. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74909063.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9000599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.