5 bedroom detached house for saleKings Avenue, Royal Wells Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- Entrance Hall
- Drawing Room
- Two Cloakrooms
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Utility Room
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite
- Guest Bedroom with En Suite
- Three Further Bedrooms (one en suite)
- Family Bathroom
A beautifully presented Regency-style townhouse built by Berkeley Homes in 2017 with extremely well arranged and well presented accommodation arranged over four floors. There are high quality fittings and finishes throughout including underfloor heating, double glazed sash windows and bi-folding doors opening directly to the garden. Further points of particular note include the following:
• An inviting entrance hall with cloakroom, cloaks cupboard and stairs to the lower and first floors.
• An elegant double aspect drawing room with a wide bay window to the front of the house and a Juliet balcony at the rear overlooking the garden. There is also a study which also has outlooks over the garden.
• A well fitted kitchen/breakfast/family room with contemporary floor and wall mounted units with long quartz work surfaces, a breakfast bar, excellent range of integrated appliances and ample space for a table and chairs. The kitchen area opens to a fantastic family and dining room with oak flooring, electric under floor heating and bifolding doors opening directly onto the terrace and garden. Adjacent is a utility room with sink, further cupboards and plumbing space for appliances and a further cloakroom.
• On the first floor, the principal and guest bedroom are similar size rooms at the front and the back of the house - both have fitted wardrobes and en suite facilities one being a shower room and the other with bath and separate shower.
• The second floor, has a further three bedrooms all of which are a good size and one with an en suite shower room. There is also a well fitted family bathroom also with a separate shower.
Royal Wells Park is a development by Berkeley Homes with the Wells Free School on-site and children’s play area. Located in a very popular part of Tunbridge Wells about half a mile from the town centre and Royal Victoria Place shopping precinct. Tunbridge Wells Girls Grammar School and Skinners School for Boys are about half a mile away and the Tunbridge Wells Boys Grammar School is just under 1 mile. Recreational amenities in the town include sports and leisure centres, multi screen cinema complex, theatres, two golf courses and numerous restaurants.
To the front of the house a driveway provides parking for a number of vehicles and leads to the garage which has an up and over door, power and lighting. To the rear, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a selection of shrubs and trees at the borders. There is also a bin store area behind the garage and a side gate provides direct access to the garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74909348.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN180350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.