3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNavigation Drive, Arundel
Offers in Excess of
- Easy Access to Arundel and Chichester
- Semi Detached
- Three bedrooms
- Fantastic Outlook over Countryside
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Garage with Utility Area
- Large South Facing Garden
- Bright and Contemporary
- Additional Extras Added for Quality and Style
A beautifully presented, contemporay three bedroom semi-detached home in a highly desirable development close to Arundel and Yapton village. Purchased with nearly £12 000 of additional detail, this is a fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer or small family looking for a spacious home.
Upon entering this sylish home, you are greeted with high quality finishings and bespoke flooring throughout the ground floor. The kitchen is to the left, with a range of eye and floor level units with integrated appliances and space to the rear of the room which could house a small breakfast table. There is a large downstairs cloakroom and WC, storage cupboard and stairs to the first floor. The living room is spacious, with additional room for dining if desired and double doors leading to a patio area and generous lawn garden. Access to the garage can be found with electricity and water should utility appliances be housed there. Rising to the first floor, the master with generous built in storage and en-suite shower room can be found, overlooking the countryside to the front. A further double bedroom plus large single are found to the rear of the property.
This would make an ideal first time buy for those looking for the added details and luxury of a spacious new build style home, with upgraded fixtures and fittings. There is parking for one car on the drive, plenty of visitor parking and a separate garage adjacent to the property. Yapton is within ten minutes drive of Arundel, fifteen minutes to Chichester and has easy access on to the A27. A green country outlook creates the sense of space within this quiet residential area. Viewing is highly recommended.
EPC band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.