2 bedroom flat for saleVilliers House, London Road,Sunningdale, Berkshire,SL5
- Gated Location
- Modern Building
- Second Floor With Lift
- Kitchen with Space For Dining
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms With One Ensuite
- Private Balcony
- Two underground Parking Spaces
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
A well presented two bedroom flat on the second floor of this modern building located 0.4 miles to Sunningdale Train Station
This is a highly desirable two double bedroom second floor (with lift) executive apartment behind secure gates with two underground parking spaces. The accommodation is made up of a large 22’1 reception area with a balcony, beautifully finished kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Amenities in Sunningdale are within reaching distance and include a number of delightful restaurants, cafes, delicatessens and traditional country public houses. More extensive shopping facilities can be found in Camberley and Windsor. Travel services and connections are excellent, especially for those looking for access to London, with regular trains direct to Waterloo running from nearby Sunningdale Station. By road, Central London is about 25 miles away and is easily reached via the M4, M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is about 11 miles away and easily accessible without driving on motorways. Superb leisure and sporting facilities are available locally such as the golf courses of Sunningdale, Wentworth and The Berkshire; with Virginia Water Lake and Windsor Great Park providing walking and cycling opportunities.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2688632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.