4 bedroom detached house for saleBenedict Drive, Blackpool
- Modern Detached Family Home
- Excellent Presentation
- Larger Than Average
- Popular and Convenient Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Open Plan Kitchen Family Room
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Bathroom and En Suite Shower
- Gardens with Open Fields Beyond
- Long Driveway and Double Garage
EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY - NOT ONE TO BE MISSED - This modern detached family home offers larger than average and well presented accommodation and benefits from a large garden with open fields beyond. The accommodation comprises of two reception rooms, large open plan kitchen family room, four good size bedrooms, bathroom and en suite, and ample off road parking and double garage - VIEWING A MUST!!!
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway - Stairs to first floor with under stairs storage cupboard.
Cloaks / Wc - Modern two piece suite
Lounge - 6.10m x 3.35m (20'0 x 11'0) - Windows to front and rear
Study - 2.97m x 1.98m (9'9 x 6'6) - Window to front
Kitchen Family Room - 6.32m x 4.04m (20'9 x 13'3) - Comprehensive range of modern base and eye level units incorporating integrated double oven, hob, extractor hood, firdge, freezer and dishwasher. Window and french doors to rear.
Utility Room - 1.83m x 1.60m (6'0 x 5'3) - Plumbing for washing machine. Door to side
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.19m x 3.35m (13'9 x 11'0) - Window to front.
Walk In Wardrobe - 1.22m x 1.07m (4'0 x 3'6) - Range of fitted wardrobes. Door to
En Suite Bathroom - 2.97m x 1.91m (9'9 x 6'3) - Modern four piece suite. Frosted window to rear.
Bedroom 2 - 3.43m x 3.05m (11'3 x 10'0) - Window to front
Bedroom 3 - 2.97m x 2.97m (9'9 x 9'9) - Window to rear
Bedroom 4 - 2.97m x 1.91m (9'9 x 6'3) - Window to front
Family Bathroom - 2.97m x 1.68m (9'9 x 5'6) - Modern four piece suite. Frosted window to rear
Front - The front is open plan with lawn area and large driveway providing ample off road parking and access to a double garage to the rear
Rear - The rear garden is larger than average and enclosed by panelled fencing with lawn and paved patio areas and uninterrupted views of open countryside to the rear
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74934050.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28106845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Perspective, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.