1 bedroom apartment for saleReference: 56304, Russell Street, Nottingham
- Beautiful Development
- Great On-Site Facilities
- 8% NET Returns For 5 Years
- 0.4 Miles To Nottingham Trent University
- Grade II Listed Building
- 0.03 Miles To The Closest Bus Stop
- Furniture Pack Included
- Only Student Development In The Country With A Private 5D Cinema!
Property Reference: 56304
** Cash buyers only **
All flats boast open plan kitchen and lounge areas, with contemporary sofa and stylish breakfast bars. Alongside the integrated kitchen appliances, we also will provide wall mounted flat screen TVs, whilst full laundry facilities are available on site.
Regency Suites is set to be one of Nottingham`s most luxurious developments. It offers a wide range of on site facilities which include 5D cinema, BBQ area, 24hr security, 24hr concierge service, pantry area, private library, study lounge, laundry, games room, swimming pool, health club, cafeteria, shower rooms, bike storage and parking.
Regency Suites is situated 0.5 miles from the city centre, 0.4 miles from Trent University and 2.6 miles from The University of Nottingham, which is an ideal location for working professionals and students.
All investors will benefit from a guaranteed rental return of 8% per annum, net of your service charge, management fees and ground rent each year for five years at a minimum.
This is a brand new development that will be completed and ready for operation within 1 month, offering you immediate rental returns.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Supplier, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.