19 bedroom property for saleCribyn, Lampeter, Dyfed
- Established & profitable holiday letting business within the rural Welsh countryside and 12 miles from the coastline.
- Located down a ¾ mile driveway.
- 9 holiday letting cottages (rated by Visit Wales as 4 or 5*).
- Indoor swimming pool complex and adjoining games room.
- Set in approximately 7 acres including playground, animal enclosure, paddocks, woodland and river frontage.
- The grounds have potential for further leisure opportunities such as glamping, yurts or lodges subject to the necessary planning consents.
- Gross turnover of £62,410 year ending April 2017.
- Sale due to retirement.
- Website www.selfcateringinwales.co.uk.
- Detached 5 bedroom farmhouse (master en-suite) available by separate negotiation.
Gaer Cottages has been in the same ownership since 2004 and promote the cottages via various websites including the Wyndham Group (www.cottages.com) and Waterside Breaks coupled with pet friendly websites such as Pets in cottages and their own website www.selfcateringinwales.co.uk.
Gross turnover of £62,410 year ending April 2017.
The sale is due to retirement and there is potential to increase the turnover by extending the season and increasing the marketing of the self-catering business by further internet advertising.
The cottages are rated by Visit Wales as 4* with the Coach House being rated at 5*. The cottages include televisions, electric heating and have automatic washing machines in each of the cottages. The cottages are stone built and include such features as double glazing, beamed ceilings and stable doors and all have a patio area with seating.
In front of the cottages is an asphalt car park with lined spaces for 10 vehicles including disabled bays.
Single storey end of terrace cottage providing an open plan sitting/dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom (Sleeps 4 + 3).
Mid terrace single storey cottage providing an open plan sitting/dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom (Sleeps 4 + 3).
Mid terrace single storey cottage providing an open plan sitting/dining room with UPVC double glazed French doors to rear leading out to patio area for seating with views over the surrounding countryside. Kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom (Sleeps 4 + 3).
Mid terrace single storey cottage providing an open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen with UPVC double glazed French doors leading out onto rear patio area for seating with views over the surrounding countryside. 2 bedrooms and wet room (Sleeps 4 + 4). (Designed for mobility/disabled access).
Single storey end of terrace cottage providing an open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen. 2 bedrooms and wet room. (Sleeps 4 + 3). (Designed for mobility/disabled access).
End of terrace single storey cottage providing open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen. UPVC double glazed French doors to rear courtyard. Utility room, wet room, 3 bedrooms and separate bathroom. To the rear is a private courtyard for seating (Sleeps 7 + 5). (Designed for mobility/disabled access).
Two storey end of terrace cottage providing on ground floor open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen area with ceramic tiled floor. At first floor landing, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. (Sleeps 3 + 2).
Mid terrace two storey cottage providing on ground floor an open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen area with ceramic tiled floor. UPVC double glazed French doors leading out onto rear garden with lawn and patio area for seating. At first floor landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. (Sleeps 3 + 2).
Detached two storey cottage providing on ground floor an open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen area with ceramic tiled floor. At first floor landing, bedroom with en suite bathroom. Outside to rear a patio area for seating (Sleeps 2 + 1).
Indoor swimming pool complex including a reception 5.37m x 2.97m (17’7 x 9’8) with tourist information and emergency telephone.
Gents changing rooms with non-slip floor, cloakroom, wash hand basin in vanity unit, shower and access to the pool room.
Ladies changing rooms with non-slip floor, cloakroom, wash hand basin in vanity unit, shower and access to the pool room. Pool room 12.32m x 8.88m (40’5 x 29’1) with a kidney shaped pool.
Skylights and patio doors to rear leading out onto terrace overlooking the fields. Pool depth from 2m to 1m (6’6 to 3’3). Plant room. Adjoining the pool room is the games room 9.88m x 6.09m (32’5 x 19’11) with pool table, organ, table tennis and sofas.
Next to the indoor swimming pool complex and games room is a children’s play area with wooden climbing frame, timber fort with slide.
Set in approximately 7 acres with two fenced animal enclosures and an enclosed area for chickens, ducks and rabbits.
Barbecue area with picnic tables next to the River Granell at the bottom of the complex. Former poly tunnel and animal pens 8.25m x 4.14m (27’0 x 13’6).
Freehold. It should be noted that there is a public footpath down the driveway and through the farmstead. There is a right of way over the ¾ mile driveway to the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAR180065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Holiday Complexes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.