4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillington
Withdrawn from Market
- Impressive Semi-Detached Cottage
- Spacious Sitting Room
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Utility and Pantry
- Four Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom
- Garden and West Facing Patio Area
- Off Road Parking and Garage
An impressive four bedroom semi-detached cottage located in the picturesque village of Hillington on the edge of Sandringham estate.
This well-appointed home has been recently renovated and improved by the current owners. The property offers an entrance hall, spacious sitting room and open-plan double aspect kitchen/diner with utility room and pantry. It should be noted that the pantry has plumbing in place and could easily be converted into a downstairs cloakroom. In addition, there is an office/study space on the ground floor. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, of which the master bedroom enjoys a modern en-suite with double shower. Another impressive feature is the luxury bathroom which offers a claw-foot roll0top bath, vanity washbasin and decorative wood panelled walls.
Outside there is a large west facing patio garden to the rear of the property and from here there is a path and gate leading to an enclosed south facing lawn garden. The property has off road parking and a single garage.
This charming property must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Contact Sowerbys today to arrange your viewing.
HILLINGTON Hillington is a small village situated a few miles outside King's Lynn on the Fakenham Road. It is situated on the edge of the Royal Estate of Sandringham with Sandringham House, Woods and other Royal villages such as West Newton and Anmer a short drive away. The village amenities include a village shop/ /garage/post office, the renowned Ffolkes Arms Hotel, and local church. The village is well located for access to King's Lynn, Fakenham and the North Norfolk Coast with many great pubs, walking and leisure facilities all within half an hour.
COUNCIL TAX Band C.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains water and electricity, oil fired central heating and septic tank drainage.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING E. The reference number or full certificate can be obtained from Sowerbys upon request.
To retrieve the Energy Performance Certificate for this property please visit https://www.epcregister.com/ and enter in the reference number.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439028677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.