4 bedroom terraced house for saleChobham Road, Sunningdale, Berkshire, SL5
- Four newly configured town houses with 4 -5 bedrooms
- 3 -4 bath/shower rooms
- ranging in sizes from 2
- 467 sq ft - 3
- 071 sq ft
- Natural stone tiling to en suite and family bathrooms in large format tiling
- American walnut flooring to ground floor
- Lutron programmable zonal/mood lighting to living room and kitchen
- Large wet room spa style showers
- some houses with private driveways and double garages
OPEN HOUSE: SATURDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER BETWEEN 11:00AM - 3:00PM.
140 – 146 Chobham Road was formerly a number of converted apartments, now reconfigured to form only four, well proportioned town houses on the fringes of Sunningdale village.
The houses offer different configurations and sizes, with two of them having detached garages and their own private entrances. The generous number of rooms can be used to fit different lifestyles and needs, but all of them are complimented by lawned
gardens which offer a south and westerly aspect.
PRICE GUIDES: £1,250,000 - £1,400,000
140 - 146 Chobham Road is situated within 200yds of Sunningdale golf course and within 0.25 miles of Sunningdale village, providing facilities and services for day to day needs. More extensive shopping and recreational facilities are available at Ascot (about 3 miles) and Windsor (about 8 miles).
Communications are excellent with the A30 (providing direct access to central London and the national motorway network). The M3 (junction 3) is about 4 miles to the south and the M25 (junctions 11 and 13) about 7 miles to the east providing fast access to London Heathrow (about 9.5 miles) and Gatwick Airport to the south east. Sunningdale provides a regular British Rail train service to (Waterloo) taking approximately 50 minutes (BR timetable 2008). It is possible to land helicopters at Fairoaks Airport near Chobham just 5 miles from Wentworth.
There is an excellent range of sporting facilities in the area including racing at Ascot and Windsor, polo at The Guards Polo Club at Smiths lawn, Windsor Great Park and at the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club; golf at a number of courses including the renowned Sunningdale, Wentworth, Swinley Forest and The Berkshire. There is boating and sailing on stretches of the nearby River Thames and delightful walks and rides in Windsor Great Park.
Educational facilities in the area are excellent for children of all age groups. Schools include Eton College, Royal Holloway, St. Mary’s School, Coworth Park, Heathfield, St. George's, Papplewick, the American Community School and TASIS in Egham.
There are generous gardens for each house, currently laid to lawns with specimen trees and paved patios, with rear garden boundaries well defined. 140 and 146 Chobham Road have the addition of private entrances and double garages with all houses being provided with gated entrances.
Internal and garden photographs are of the show house: 140 Chobham Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74944661.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUN180111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.