4 bedroom cottage for saleGervis Road, East Cliff, Bournemouth
- Rarely available character cottage
- Premier East Cliff location
- Three/ four bedrooms
- Large living room with two bay windows
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Two luxury bath/ shower rooms
- Private, sunny aspect gardens
- Detached garage
A rarely available three/four bedroom character cottage located in a premier location on the East Cliff within easy reach of the award winning sandy beaches and Bournemouth Town Centre offering a range of bars, shops and restaurants. The property features a large living room, separate dining room/ ground floor bedroom and is currently undergoing a newly fitted kitchen/ breakfast room. The property is situated on a private plot whilst being approached via electrically operated wooden gates.
On entering the property a hallway, with stairs leading to the first floor landing, opens into a large living room with feature fireplace and two bay windows overlooking the rear garden. A separate dining room is currently utilised as a fourth bedroom. The current owners are at present in the process of completing the installation of a band new kitchen/ breakfast room which also provides a further access to the gardens. A cloakroom comprising a WC and wash hand basin completes the ground floor accommodation.
Situated on the first floor are the property's three bedrooms all of which are double in size. Completing the accommodation is a luxury fitted family bathroom comprising a WC, wash hand basin, bath and separate shower enclosure along with a further separate shower room.
Externally the property is situated within a private plot with a sunny aspect rear garden offering complete privacy. The property is approached via electrically operated double wooden gates with a driveway offering ample off road parking leading to a detached garage.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F EPC: E
Property ref: 121_2362_4651121
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74954795.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4651121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.