5 bedroom detached house for saleMavelstone Close, Bromley, BR1
- Modern enormous family house
- Modern garden
- gated parking
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 En Suite
- Outdoor fireplace
- underfloor heating
- West facing balconies
- in built closet
- high ceilings
- A modern open-plan 5 Bedroom Detached House
- Automatic gated parking with room for three cars off-street and security gate.
- Two level property with two guest bedrooms downstairs, and three more bedrooms upstairs
- 5 Bathrooms, 4 En Suite
- Newly build gardens and outdoor fireplace
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Beautiful views with western facing balconies
- Close to schools and public transport into City
- Ideal for families looking for a great lifestyle and a friendly neighbourhood
Property description This impressive 5 bedroom detached property occupies a idyllic position in the desired cul-de-sac of Mavelstone Close.
An impressive open entrance hall floods the property with light, and leads to an open floating kitchen and dining room.
To the ground floor there are two bedrooms each with an En Suite, ideal for guests, family members and Au Pairs. The hallway also features a utility room for laundry and storage. The reception room leads to the open kitchen, with double oven, conducting hob, plenty of storage and cooking areas. The kitchen leads out to the large decked outdoor area with an open fireplace, and a beautiful view over the greens of Chislehurst. Ideal for family get together, or a quiet glass of wine to watch the sunset. The lounge also looks out onto the open terrace, and leads to a quiet and productive study by the side of the house.
To the first floor, and immediately on your right are two bedrooms that share a bathroom, with a small terrace for one of them. Ideal for children and teenagers, the rooms face in opposite directions, and receive enormous light from double windows and skylights. Having removed the attic and fitted triple insulation, the upstairs bedrooms feature high ceilings that create space while staying warm in the winter. The master bedroom equally features the high ceilings and is a significant space with built-in wardrobes, marble shower and bath as well as a separate dressing room. The upstairs balcony looks out onto the setting sun.
Parking and Security
Two entrances in the driveway, with electronically controlled gates can fit three cars comfortably in the front of the property, while the electronically controlled front door ensures safety of the residents. Motion detectors and disturbance sensors are fitted throughout the property, and are monitored and controlled frequently.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS96392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.