3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePetunia Crescent, Chelmsford
Offers in Excess of
- Three Reception Rooms
- Living Room and Dining Room
- Good Size Kitchen
- Garage and Off Road Parking
Situated within a sought after location in SPRINGFIELD is this well-presented three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property offers spacious accommodation along with off road parking and a garage.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs leading up to first floor landing with door to living room.
Double glazed window to front view with fireplace, under stairs storage cupboard. Double doors leading to:
Double glazed doors leading to conservatory and opening to:
Kitchen comprising of stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and tiled splashbacks. Integrated oven and electric hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer. Double glazed window to rear view.
Double glazed UPVC dual aspect windows with double glazed side french doors leading to garden, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom, airing cupboard.
Double glazed window to front view, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear view, radiator.
Double glazed window to front view, radiator.
Suite with double glazed obscured window to rear view and consisting of fully tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, bath with shower over.
Hardstanding driveway providing off road parking with lawned area to side and access to garage. Side access gate leading to rear garden.
Tiled patio seating area with remainder laid to lawn with mature plants and shrubs enclosed by wood panel fencing. Shed to rear. Access to garage. Side access gate leading to front.
Up and over door to front with side door leading to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74966132.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE109697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.