4 bedroom detached house for saleRainsbrook Drive, Shirley, Solihull
- FOUR BED DETACHED HOUSE
- POPULAR SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- CLOSE TO ALL TRANSPORT LINKS
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
Four bedroomed detached house, close to transport links, local amenities and within catchment area of sought after schools.
Cul-de-sac position with garage, lounge, dining room, kitchen, patio doors leading out to enclosed rear garden, downstairs WC, four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
Four bedroomed detached house in the popular Monkspath Hall Road area, close to transport links, local amenities and within catchment area of sought after schools.
Cul-de-sac position with garage, lounge, Dining room, kitchen, patio doors leading out to enclosed rear garden, downstairs cloakroom, four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
Driveway leading to garage and pathway round to side entrance door and gateway to rear garden.
Via double glazed upvc door with double glazed window to side, central heating radiator and doors leading to
Lounge 15' 9" x 10' 7" ( 4.80m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fire surround with electric fire, four wall lights, central heating radiator, television point and ceiling light point.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.62m )
Double glazed patio doors into rear garden, central heating radiator and archway leading into the kitchen.
Double glazed window to side elevation, low level flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.57m )
Fully fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with matching splashback panels and tiling above, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing and space for dishwasher and double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
via stairs from the entrance hall there is a double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access and central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" max x 9' 10" ( 3.84m max x 3.00m )
Built in wardrobes, double glazed window to front elevation, telephone point and central heating radiator with door to En suite.
Fully tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.69m )
built in wardrobes, double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.21m )
double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Four Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Fully tiled bathroom comprising of, white panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit, bidet, low level flush WC, extractor fan, central heating radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation.
enclosed rear garden with panel fencing, mature shrubs and plants with feature pond and gated access to front.
up and over door, power sockets, lights, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and upvc door to entrance hall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74972210.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL202224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Solihull - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.