3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGarston Old Road, Garston, Liverpool, L19
- An Attractive Semi Detached Residence
- Popular Residential Location
- Served By A Wealth Of Amenities
- Surrounded By Open Green Space
- A Wealth Of Character & Charm
- Combining Contemporary Features
- Welcoming Reception Hall
- Attractive Formal Lounge
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are extremely delighted to offer for sale this impeccably presented and beautifully proportioned semi detached family residence, situated in a popular residential location served by a wealth of local amenities and open green space.
The property offers both a wealth of character and charm with am number of original features retained combining some contemporary fittings and briefly comprises; a welcoming reception hall offering access into an attractive formal lounge with log burning stove, a generous rear dining room boasts open plan access into a modern fitted kitchen, an attractive first floor landing offers access into three well proportioned bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom.
Externally the front approach is set back from the road with a driveway providing ample space for off road parking. Furthermore the rear garden is one of the main selling features of this family residence, being mostly laid to lawn with patio areas, raised decking and mature and established shrubs and borders.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74976394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART180041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.