4 bedroom detached house for saleLlanwenarth Citra, Abergavenny
Offers in Excess of
- A period former school house in a stunning location
- Circa 2 miles from Abergavenny/ 4 miles to Crickhowell
- Located in mature gardens and grounds of just under an acre
- Beautiful views towards mountains and countryside beyond
- 4 Reception rooms, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- EPC Rating F
Set in its own grounds of just under an acre, is this former village school which has been
sympathetically converted into a spacious family home in a stunning location. Whilst in a rural
location, the house is within a few minutes' drive of the A40 and just 2 miles from the historic town of Abergavenny and 4 miles from Crickhowell where a wide range of amenities can be found. This attractive stone built property which retains many features of this period such as fireplaces, tiled floors and wooden windows and doors, has a gated entrance onto a gravelled driveway providing ample parking and garage and is surrounded by open fields with stunning countryside views to-wards the Sugar Loaf and Blorenge Mountains. The hamlet of Llanwenarth has several properties accessed off country lanes and the local Church is just a short distance from the property. In brief the accommodation comprises : Entrance hall with stairs to first floor, split level sitting room with views across the garden and beyond, separate dining room, living room, kitchen breakfast room, cloakroom, utility room and rear porch. To the first floor is a spacious landing with a master bed-room with en-suite bathroom, 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74977442.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4064606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.