4 bedroom detached house for saleWoolsington Drive, Middleton St. George
- Set Within the Highly Desirable Highfields Development, Overlooking the Village Cricket Field In Middleton St George
- A Significantly Improved & Re-Designed Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Lounge with A Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in A Feature Surround & Leading Through to The Spacious Double Glazed Conservatory
- Stunning Refitted Kitchen/Diner with Granite Worktops, Built-In Range Oven, Integrated Dishwasher, Washing Machine & Wine Cooler
- Four Generous Bedrooms with Three Having Fitted Wardrobes & The Master Provides A Delightful
- Refitted En-Suite Shower Room
- Delightful Refitted Family Bathroom with A White Three-Piece Suite, Shower Over the Bath & A
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Alarm
- And Attractive Fittings Including Karndean Flooring to Most of The Ground Floor
Set Within the Highly Desirable Highfields Development, Overlooking the Village Cricket Field In Middleton St George, A Significantly Improved and Re-Designed Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
3.58m x 3.53m
12'9 reducing to 11'9 x 11'7. Fitted wardrobes.
1.6m x 0.79m
2.08m x 1.45m
4.5m x 3.78m
3.8m x 3.5m
3.07m x 2.64m
2.8m x 2.7m
3.05m x 2.26m
2.08m x 2.08m
Gardens & Garage
Lawned front garden with shrub borders and a double width driveway leading to the single garage with up and over door, wall mounted boiler, power points and lighting. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, timber shed and a paved patio area.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
8.18m plus bay x 2.67m - 26'10 plus bay x 8'9
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74980163.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR180242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.