2 bedroom apartment for sale21 Jefferson Avenue, Poole, Dorset, BH15
- Modern development of stylish apartments built approximately 1 ½ years ago
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and en-suite to master
- Attractive view over the harbour and 'Twins Sails bridge
- Short walk to Poole Quay and Poole Town centre
- Allocated parking
- No Forward Chain
Carter Quay is a small stylish development of apartments built approximately one a half years ago. Ideally positioned just a short walk from Poole Quay and Poole town centre. The apartment is immaculately presented with accommodation comprising; Open plan living/dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, stylish contemporary bathroom and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Attractive views over Poole harbour and the 'Twin Sails' bridge towards Poole Quay offer another outstanding benefit to this modern apartment. Allocated parking. No forward Chain.
The Poole area offers easy access to the renowned award winning Blue Flag beaches which stretch from Bournemouth through to Sandbanks and enjoy the warmest temperatures in the UK and stunning views of the Isle of Wight and Purbeck Hills.
Poole town centre is a short walk away with a diverse range of high street shops, restaurants and bars. The vast Poole Harbour including Poole Quay also close is a magnet for sailing enthusiasts as well as being an important centre of heritage.
The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main train routes from either Poole, Parkstone or Branksome station which connect to the Weymouth to London Waterloo South West train service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-74986918.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN190236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.