5 bedroom end of terrace house for sale102A&B Webb Street, Nuneaton, CV10
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Current rent payable of £6,600 p.a
- Freehold subject to tenancy
- To be sold by auction on 20th September 2018
- Both flats have an EPC rating of D
- One tenanted flat plus one vacant flat
- Well presented
- With gas central heating and double glazing
AUCTION - To be sold via Public Auction on Thursday 20th September 2018 at 6:30 pm (Village Urban Resort Hotel).
GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 to £180,000
*** UNSOLD AT AUCTION *** Please call 024 7652 7789 for more information and to book your viewing.
Investment opportunity comprising 1 vacant flat and 1 tenanted flat with an income payable of £6,600 p.a. Well presented with gas central heating and double glazing.
GROUND FLOOR FLAT
Lounge area: 11ft 10in x 11ft 8in
Kitchen area: 11ft 10in x 8ft 10in
Bedroom 1: 15ft 9in x 10ft 11in
Bedroom 2: 15ft 4in x 8ft 5in
Bedroom 3: 11ft 9in x 6ft 3in
FIRST FLOOR FLAT
Lounge: 15ft 2in x 12ft 11in
Kitchen: 12ft 3in x 8ft 10in
Bathroom: 11ft 10in x 7ft 1in
Bedroom 1: 13ft 2in x 8ft 9in
Bedroom 2: 9ft 10in x 6ft 6in
Shared yard to the rear.
Freehold, with one flat subject to tenancy.
Flat 1: Now vacant.
Flat 2: 12 months from 18th May 2018 at £550 p.c.m.
EPC Rating: Flat A - D, Flat B - D
Administration Fee: £675 (£562.50 plus VAT)
Please see the legal pack for any further costs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference loveitts_1800000_459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loveitts, Coventry - Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Loveitts, Coventry - Auctions on 02476 527789.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.