2 bedroom terraced house for saleColchester Street, Hillfields, Coventry
- Conveniently situated close to Coventry City Centre and Coventry University
- Gas CH and uPVC double glazing
- Two good sized living rooms, the rear being open plan to modern kitchen
- Modern ground floor bathroom
- Two good size bedrooms
- Early possession available with no upward chain
**BOOK YOUR VIEWING ON LINE ON OUR WEBSITE** A very conveniently situated house off Canterbury Street within easy distance of both Coventry University and Coventry City Centre. Early possession is available with no upward chain.
A very clean and tidy home with the benefit of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. There are two good sized living rooms, the rear being open plan with a modern fitted kitchen and a modern bathroom behind. Upstairs there are two good size bedrooms.
FRONT LIVING ROOM with radiator and double glazed window.
REAR LIVING ROOM with radiator and double glazed window. Open plan to:
MODERN KITCHEN with a range of white fronted units with stainless steel sink unit, gas cooker point and double glazed window and door to garden.
MODERN BATHROOM with white suite comprising bath with mixer shower, washbasin in vanity unit and WC. Two double glazed windows and towel radiator.
BEDROOM ONE (FRONT) with radiator and double glazed window.
BEDROOM TWO (REAR) with radiator, double glazed window and Potterton gas fired combi boiler.
OUTSIDE rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102626016326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.