3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChapel Street, Nunnington, York, North Yorkshire, YO62
- Period Stone Barn Conversion
- Peaceful Village Location
- Character Packed Accommodation
- Large South Facing Garden
- Garage and Off Street Parking
West Barn is part of a former agricultural barn, sympathetically converted into 2 independent dwellings, West Barn being the larger of the 2. Whilst the property has been reconfigured and updated it retains a number of original features, any new features having been added to mirror the original architecture. The accommodation has been well planned, each room being well proportioned and blessed with plenty of natural light.
The property stands at the end of a single track road which arrives at a large gravelled forecourt shared by the 2 properties, West Barn also having a single garage to one side. Around to the rear is an inviting stone patio with steps leading onto a gently undulating lawn surrounded by neighbouring gardens.
Nunnington itself is a highly regarded village standing on the northern edges of the Howardian Hills AONB, with views of the North Yorkshire Moors. The village has grown around Nunnington Hall, a notable Grade I building now owned by The National Trust, but boasts plenty more, including a gallery and tea room, active village hall, mobile post office service and Church. The area is also very well served by schools and other amenities in nearby villages such as Hovingham, Ampleforth and the market towns of Helmsley and Kirkbymoorside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75009095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR180124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.