3 bedroom detached house for saleBloor Homes at Anstey, Cropston Road, Anstey, LE7
- Beautifully designed detached home
- Garage & private driveway parking
- Stylish living area
- Help to Buy* available
- Impressive open plan kitchen / dining / family area
- Family area complete with skylights & French doors
- Master bedroom with en suite & fitted wardrobes
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- 10 Year Build warranty
- Thriving village setting
Bloor Homes at Anstey is a superior collection of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in the sought-after village of Anstey. Situated less than five miles from the bright lights of Leicester, enjoy easy access to modern-day amenities, whilst benefitting from the peace and tranquillity of the beautiful Leicestershire countryside.
** Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am to 5pm **
Plot : The Hylton
The Hylton is a beautifully designed three bedroom detached benefiting from a detached garage and private driveway parking.
The ground floor comprises an impressive open plan kitchen / dining / family area with breakfast bar and skylights and French doors to the rear garden. The ground floor also provides a spacious lounge, study and a downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs are three spacious double bedroom and superb family bathroom with shower and separate bath. The master bedroom benefits from fitted sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
** Freehold Property **
Why not call in to our sales centre today and speak to our dedicated sales advisor's about how you can find your dream home with Bloor Homes at Anstey.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 5.21 x 3.5 metre
- Kitchen / Dining / Family area - 3.81 x 7.76 metre
- Study - 2.54 x 2.03 metre
- Bedroom one - 2.68 x 5.01 metre
- Bedroom two - 2.53 x 3.57 metre
- Bedroom three - 3.16 x 4.12 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.