5 bedroom house for saleMaugersbury, Gloucestershire
- Substantial detached Cotswold stone house
- Popular village within walking distance of Stow
- Scope to update interiors
- Spacious reception rooms
- 4 good bedrooms
- Family Room/Bedroom 5
- Double garage and parking
- Mature gardens. In all about 0.65 acres
- Easy access to Kingham station and Daylesford
A substantial family home with generous gardens all set in a delightful village near Stow-on- the-Wold
Hylmeade House is situated on the edge of this very popular elevated village with far reaching views, which is within walking distance of the thriving town of Stow-on-the-Wold. Forming one of three houses, all constructed to a high standard in 1998 it stands in generous gardens totalling approximately 0.65 acres. Having served as a family home for over 20 years, it has been well maintained and now offers a new owner an opportunity to update the interiors to their own taste. Hylmeade House has wonderfully light and flexible accommodation totalling just under 4,500 square feet, with generous reception rooms, high ceilings and often double aspect views over the gardens.
Outside, the house is fronted by ample parking and double garage with scope to convert the ample roof space, subject to any necessary consents. The large gardens wrap around the house, with extensive lawns and paved terraces.
Maugersbury is a picturesque hamlet within walking distance of the historic market town of Stow-on-the-Wold, which provides everyday shopping facilities and banking as well as a range of antique shops, art galleries, pubs and restaurants. The popular Daylesford Organic Farm shop and Spa is a short drive away. There are excellent communication links with Kingham and Moreton-in-Marsh mainline rail stations to London Paddington. The A40 and A44 provide access to Oxford and the M40 to London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75012932.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28122615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butler Sherborn, Stow-On-The-Wold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.