5 bedroom detached house for saleHartland Close, London
- Gated Development
- Large Kitchen
- Perfect Family Home
- Close to Local Private Schools
- Recently Modernised Throughout
Nestled away in a luxurious gated development is this one of a kind five bedroom detached family home. Recently completely modernised throughout this family home boasts luxury living.
Consisting of five large bedrooms each finished to a high specification, a modern fitted kitchen with state of the art appliances and spacious rear garden perfect for entertaining that backs onto the Salmons Brook.
Notable features include a cinema room complete with projector screen and high quality black out blinds. A custom made fish tank centre piece of the kitchen, alarm system throughout, electrically controlled blinds, sonos sound system through the house and garden, underfloor heating on the ground floor and double garage.
Winchmore Hill dates back to the early 14th century which was originally "Wynsemerhull" stands for "Boundary Hill" in old English but this was changed to what it is known today in 1586. The first station was built in 1871 linking Winchmore Hill to central London (Moorgate) making it a true London suburb. Today the mainline station is within easy reach being situated in Grange Park, which is locally known as 'The Village'. From there is a regular Govia Thameslink railway service into Moorgate. Southgate underground station (Piccadilly Line) is the closest underground station. Shopping couldn't be more convenient with a good range of local shops in the village and a large supermarket to cater for the local community. Education is well catered for with notable Primary schools including St Pauls School and Grange Park School. Secondary schools include Highland School and Winchmore School.
Reception Room 16' 6" x 12' 11" ( 5.03m x 3.94m )
Study 9' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.54m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 35' 9" x 26' 5" ( 10.90m x 8.05m )
Bedroom 15' 7" x 11' 10" ( 4.75m x 3.61m )
Walk In Wardrobe
Bedroom 12' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 12' 11" x 12' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' ( 3.71m x 3.35m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75016691.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTS103516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Whetstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.