4 bedroom detached house for saleIvory at Cragside Gardens, Silverton Lane, Rothbury, NE65
- 1505.8 sq feet of living space
- Spacious designer kitchen/family/dining room with integrated appliances with french doors into the garden
- Seperate Utility Space
- Impressive master bedroom with ensuite includes wardrobes as standard
- Formal Lounge with statement feature windows
- Integrated appliances including fridge freezer, stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Contemporary bathroom santarywear and Porcelanosa tiles
Four-bedroom detached home with integral single garage
Wouldn¿t it be good if everything in life ran as smooth and easy as this beautiful home? Thanks to the integral garage, you step from the car virtually into the hallway. No scurrying in from the rain. The spacious lounge has internal double doors that open into the dining room/kitchen, amply equipped with Siemens appliances. This is a beautiful open space where cooking and dining become a joint experience for the whole family to enjoy and the French doors open onto the rear garden.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a fitted wardrobe and en-suite, while bedroom two and three share a practical Jack-and-Jill en-suite. A fourth bedroom and family bathroom complete this home. Sanitaryware is by Villeroy & Boch.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 5572 x 3578 millimetre
- Kitchen - 4904 x 2763 millimetre
- Family/Dining - 3579 x 3563 millimetre
- WC - 2150 x 1104 millimetre
- Cloaks - 2285 x 1083 millimetre
- Master Bedroom - 5605 x 4348 millimetre
- En-suite 1 - 2483 x 1493 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 3637 x 3223 millimetre
- En-suite 2 - 2510 x 1682 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 4930 x 4135 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 3553 x 2483 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2675 x 2328 millimetre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot 30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robertson Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.