4 bedroom detached house for saleSavannah at Cragside Gardens, Silverton Lane, Rothbury, NE65
- This home has spectacular views across Cragside
- Luxury 4 bedroom detatched home with 1695 sq feet of living space
- Exceptional specification including designer kitchens with fully integrated Siemens appliances as standard, and lots more. Ask our team abut whats included in your home AS STANDARD.
4 Bedroom Detached
Detached Double Garage
The Savannah looks stunning from the outside, and it¿s just as splendid within. The welcoming hallway leads to a generously proportioned, light and airy lounge; a fine study adaptable to whatever you wish, a WC, storage facilities and a utility room. The kitchen/dining area is amply equipped with Siemens appliances. In this lovely open space cooking and dining become a joint experience for the whole family to enjoy.
Upstairs there are four comfortably sized bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. Both the master bedroom and bedroom two are en-suite with large walk-in shower and have built-in wardrobes.
There are four bedroom villas ¿ and there are four bedroom villas. The Savannah has a detached double garage with two en-suite bedrooms and an additional dressing room to the master.
The master bedroom itself is the epitome of indulgence includes a wardrobe and dressing space. Airy halls and generously sized rooms over 1700 square feet to allow your family to live comfortably and well. All with Robertson Homes¿ superior specification on fittings and finishes.
Parking - Double Garage
- Lounge - 5841 x 3761 millimetre
- Family/Dining - 4594 x 3088 millimetre
- Kitchen - 4450 x 3088 millimetre
- Utility - 2719 x 1669 millimetre
- Study - 3002 x 2856 millimetre
- WC - 1809 x 1459 millimetre
- Master Bedroom - 5845 x 3785 millimetre
- En-suite 1 - 2206 x 1670 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 3405 x 3273 millimetre
- En-suite 2 - 2577 x 1300 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 4137 x 2856 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 3098 x 2426 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2224 x 1865 millimetre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot 32. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robertson Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.