3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshfield Avenue, Bradford
Offers in Region of
- Beautiful rear garden
- Extended kitchen
- A stunning entrance hallway
- Two reception rooms both with bay windows
- Modern bathroom with separate W.C
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Semi detached house
A beautifully presented, well proportioned three bedroom semi detached house. The property offers three generous sized bedrooms, an extended kitchen, two reception rooms and a stunning rear garden with side driveway. Viewing is highly recommended as this property will suit a range of buyers.
Located in BD9 on the border of BD18, the property benefits from being close by to Frizinghall and Shipley, it's well positioned for local amenities, shops, schools and transport links via road, rail and bus.
The property briefly comprises; a stunning entrance hallway with window to the side elevation, storage cupboard housing the boiler and staircase leading to the 1st floor. The property offers two good sized reception rooms, both have a lovely bay window and brilliant outlook.
The extended breakfast kitchen offers a pleasant outlook of the rear garden, the kitchen offers a range of fitted base and wall mounted units, integrated sink with drainer, electric cooker with electric hob and space for white goods.
The first floor benefits from three generous sized bedrooms, two double and one single bedroom. There is a modern house bathroom with a separate W.C.
Externally the property offers a front garden, driveway and a beautiful large rear garden.
Visit www.yopa.co.uk to arrange a viewing!
EPC band: D (67) (85)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 85286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.