3 bedroom cottage for saleGardner Road, Old Swan, Liverpool, L13
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom semi detached cottage
- Two reception rooms open plan
- Gas central heating, double glazing and combi boiler
- Superb garden ideal for a family
- No chain delay
- Popular Primary & Secondary Schools In The Area
Bursting with character, practical features plus some stunning decorative touches making this home unique to the area. Key factors include; gas central heating, double glazing, upstairs and downstairs bathroom, no chain delay plus being freehold. Ideal location for people looking to commute to Liverpool city centre. Nearby buyers can benefit from a wide range of amenities such as shops, eateries, salons, bakery’s, pubs and restaurants. Plus, West Derby schools in around the corner.
Accommodation comprises of; entrance hall, lounge/ open plan dining room, downstairs bathroom, kitchen, three bedrooms (two double and one single), family bathroom suite upstairs small yard to the front and spacious garden to the rear. Overall the home would make the perfect dwelling for a family or first-time buyer looking for something unique.
For more information please call our office on . Get a Mortgage: We have an Independent Mortgage Advisor based in EVERY Ashtons Office. We can search over 90 lenders to ensure that we find the most suitable mortgage for your circumstances. Interested? Call your local office on for a chat. AS A MORTGAGE IS SECURED AGAINST YOUR HOME, IT COULD BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE MORTGAGE REPAYMENTS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75032155.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16350471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agency, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.