3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHillmead, Norwich
- Three bedroom end terrace
- Feature multi-fuel log burner in lounge
- Enclosed rear garden
- Lovely kitchen
- Viewing essential
A well-presented three bedroom end terrace house situated within a popular residential location to the north of Norwich City centre,within easy walking distance of a range of amenities and Norwich City Centre itself.
Double glazed entrance door to the side aspect and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 19' 4" x 15' 10" ( 5.89m x 4.83m )
Double glazed patio door to rear garden, radiator, TV point and feature free standing multi-fuel log burner.
Kitchen 12' 11" into bay x 11' 9" max ( 3.94m into bay x 3.58m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surface over, inset sink unit, tiled splash backs, electric Range cooker with extractor hood over, space for freestanding fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and double glazed bay window to the front aspect. All appliances (oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer) are included in the sale.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 8' 1" ( 4.85m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, wardrobe, TV point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 6' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpeted flooring, wardrobe and loft access.
With a suite comprising double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC with heated towel rail, part tiled walls and skylight window.
To the rear there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with decked area and a coal bunker.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75035543.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR129714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.