3 bedroom detached house for saleSaunders Lane, New Longton, Preston
- Detached Cottage with Huge Potential
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Spacious Garden
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Semi-Rural Location of Saunders Lane, New Longton
- No Chain Delay
- Viewings Highly Recommended
Located along the popular, semi-rural Saunders Lane in the village of New Longton, Brookside Cottage offers fantastic potential throughout and hosts an abundance of character features you would expect for a property of this era. Originally two dwellings, Brookside Cottage offers spacious living accommodation with two separate stairwells giving access to the two halves of the house. Upon entry to the ground floor, there is a reception room that then leads into the kitchen that overlooks the garden before two further reception rooms complete the ground floor accommodation. In one half of the property is a large landing area, bedroom and bathroom whilst to the second half are two further bedrooms and a separate cloakroom. Externally, there is a driveway that provides off road parking and a spacious garden that is host to a number of mature plant, trees and shrubs. New Longton offers a village lifestyle with convenient access to Preston City Centre and several motorway links. Offered with no chain delay, viewings are recommended and MovingWorks politely ask you to contact the office before viewing internally or externally. Tenure: Freehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75035827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9906530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.