2 bedroom terraced house for saleBessborough Road, Prenton
- Two bedroom mid-terrace property
- A stones throw from oxton village
- Double glazing and central heating
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Ideal first time buy
- Convenient location
TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACE A STONES THROW FOR OXTON VILLAGE! Ideal first time buy or buy to let. Briefly comprising hall, lounge, kitchen to the ground floor. Two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. The property also affords double glazing, central heating, small front garden and rear garden both being low maintenance. Ideally situated for both leafy Oxton and also Birkenhead Town Center for all your shopping needs interest is sure to be high viewing is advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75037163.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8928604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.