6 bedroom detached house for saleMount Way, North Lancing, West Sussex, BN15
- Unique Detached Family Residence With Extensive 3552 ft² (330m²) of Accommodation
- Considerable & Extensive Refurbishment Undertaken
- Ideal Large Family Or Dual Family Living
- Commanding Magnificent Panoramic Coastal Views
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Feature Southerly Rear Garden
- Four Luxury Bath/Shower Rooms (Two En-Suites)
- Fabulous Open Plan Living/Dining Room/Kitchen
- Vaulted Ceiling and Full Width Windows/Doors Providing Superb Views
- Full Width South Facing Balcony With Glass Balustrade
LUXURY CONTEMPORARY HOME BOASTING MAGNIFICENT PANORAMIC VIEWS
Perched upon the SOUTH DOWNS in this idyllic VILLAGE location & commanding MAGNIFICENT PANORAMIC VIEWS, having undergone CONSIDERABLE REFURBISHMENT. This SUPERB detached residence offers ideal FAMILY or DUAL FAMILY living & boasts a plethora of HIGH QUALITY attributes. A viewing is essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75037697.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN150369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Bacon, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.