3 bedroom detached house for saleBronze Close, Basingstoke
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Garage and drive to side of property
- Good size rear garden with scope for extension or conservatory
- Fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Separate living room and dining room
- Dual aspect windows in bedrooms 2 and 3
Yopa are delighted to be able to offer for sale this 3 bedroom detached family home. Situated in a no-through road in the sought-after Beggarwood development and one of the most popular designs of the 3 bedroom detached styles in the area.
Benefiting from a good sized living room with bay window to side and french doors leading out to the garden. There is a separate dining room next to the kitchen which can be opened up to provide a spacious kitchen diner if required. The fitted kitchen also leads out to the rear garden.
The first floor enjoys 3 good sized bedrooms with the master bedroom having its own en-suite shower room and double fitted wardrobes, with bedrooms 2 and 3 having dual aspect windows. There is a 3 piece family bathroom also on the first floor.
This property comes with a generous sized rear garden that would easily handle an extension or conservatory and has direct access into the garage via a side door and gate leading to the garage and driveway to the side, that has 2 off street parking spaces.
This property does require some minor cosmetic updating internally but only cosmetic.
Beggarwood is a sought after modern development with its own shops, chemist, doctors and dentists and close to the main Hatch Warren retail park and also close to good local schools. Beggarwood park is a lovely place to enjoy great walks and has a fantastic children's play park. Also Beggarwood is ideally located within a very short drive to Junction 7 of the M3, giving access to London and the south.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.