2 bedroom flat for saleGreen Park, Manor Road, Bournemouth, Dorest, BH1
- Ground floor apartment positioned in Manor Road
- Two double bedroom with en-suite to master
- Spacious lounge with access to one of the terrace areas
- Fitted kitchen with separate dining area
- Modern family shower room
- Secure underground parking
- Sea views from the dining and living rooms
- Share of freehold
- No chain
- Brand new carpets throughout
A wonderfully presented ground floor apartment located within walking distance to Bournemouth town centre. Green park is located on the prestigious manor road which is ideal for walking into town, commuting to London via the local train and coach station and enjoying the sandy beaches locally that are on your door step. The property comprises of two double bedrooms, with en-suite and dressing room to master, a separate dining room to lounge and kitchen with beautifully large windows flooding the room with light, modern bathroom with shower over the bath and spacious entrance hall with ample storage. Allocated parking underground for owners and visitor parking area. Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and two well sized large terraces, the property also benefits from sea views from the south facing accommodation.
A stunning two double bedroom ground floor apartment located in the desirable location of Manor Road.A spacious ground floor apartment with two large terraces in one the East Cliff's most desirable blocks. Located within a short walk of the cliff top leading down to the seven miles of sandy beaches, whilst also being within easy reach of Bournemouth town centre and it's excellent shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities. The travel interchange is on the outskirts of the town centre offering superb direct rail links to London Waterloo and beyond.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75051026.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBN180181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer Snell, Boscombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.