2 bedroom terraced house for saleWemysshaven Gardens, East Wemyss, KIRKCALDY, KY1
- Immaculate 2 Bed End Terraced Villa
- Ideal 1st Time Buyers Property
- Move In Condition
- EPC = D
- Stunning Views Over The Forth
- Close To All Local Amenities
* Immaculate 2 Bed End Terraced Villa
* Ideal 1st Time Buyers Property
* Move In Condition
* Stunning Views Over The Forth
* Close To All Local Amenities
* Large Garden To Rear Including Sheds
* Modern Fitted Kitchen
This stunning 2 bed end terraced offers an elevated position that provides stunning views over the Forth, externally it provides gardens to the front and side that are tiered. The garden to rear provides a patio area, lawn area and and area that keeps 2 large sheds. Internally the property is immaculate and comprises; a large lounge that offers the views, modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom with a shower over the bath and 2 double bedrooms with the front bedroom again offering the stunning views . The property also benefits from sound proofing, double glazing and gas central heating throughout. EPC Rating = Band D.
The popular village of East Wemyss is situated on the coast between Kirkcaldy and Leven. The village offers a selection of convenience stores, bank, primary school, library, post office and bowling club. The shore front has been upgraded and offers views to the Bass Rock and the Lothians beyond. Travelling down you come to East Wemyss ancient caves. Both Kirkcaldy and Leven offer a wider range of facilities and amenities.
This property will not disappoint its views as it is in move in condition and gardens that are well kept and easily maintained. The property suits are a range of buyers from the 1st time buyer to the investor and therefore we strongly advise viewing quickly.
Lounge 18' 7" x 10' 7" (5.66m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 6' 4" (3.4m x 1.93m )
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 7" (1.85m x 1.7m )
Bedroom 11' 1" x 9' 2" (3.38m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 14' 7" x 9' 2" (4.44m x 2.79m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75052448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528828555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.